Articles on this Page
- 10/24/17--08:49: _Rosemary for Rememb...
- 10/25/17--10:52: _Six Seam
- 11/14/17--12:52: _B^3
- 12/07/17--11:57: _P-Funk
- 12/07/17--12:02: _Bourbon Barrel 34
- 12/30/17--07:03: _Pass the Lactase
- 01/10/18--11:00: _Cross Roader
- 01/19/18--11:39: _With Wishes of Warm...
- 01/26/18--11:55: _Helga
- 02/09/18--07:01: _Four Horsemen (2017)
- 02/19/18--09:57: _Galaxy Four Seam
- 03/05/18--12:34: _Coffee Pass The Lac...
- 03/08/18--12:02: _Lost In The Superma...
- 03/15/18--10:39: _Edgeworth Pils
- 03/22/18--11:17: _Annika
- 03/31/18--09:34: _Brato’s Pithy The Fool
- 06/21/18--12:00: _Transmutation I
- 07/28/18--10:07: _Forever Navigator
- 08/28/18--12:12: _Gateshead
- 09/19/18--08:08: _Wool, 7th Anniversary
- 10/24/17--08:49: Rosemary for Remembrance
- 10/25/17--10:52: Six Seam
- 11/14/17--12:52: B^3
- 12/07/17--11:57: P-Funk
- 12/07/17--12:02: Bourbon Barrel 34
- 12/30/17--07:03: Pass the Lactase
- 01/10/18--11:00: Cross Roader
- 01/19/18--11:39: With Wishes of Warmer Places
- 01/26/18--11:55: Helga
- 02/09/18--07:01: Four Horsemen (2017)
- 02/19/18--09:57: Galaxy Four Seam
- 03/05/18--12:34: Coffee Pass The Lactase
- 03/08/18--12:02: Lost In The Supermarket
- 03/15/18--10:39: Edgeworth Pils
- 03/22/18--11:17: Annika
- 03/31/18--09:34: Brato’s Pithy The Fool
- 06/21/18--12:00: Transmutation I
- 07/28/18--10:07: Forever Navigator
- 08/28/18--12:12: Gateshead
- 09/19/18--08:08: Wool, 7th Anniversary
Belgian Field Beer Traditional brewing ingredients combined with sweet potato, rosemary, and a touch of smoked malt yields a savory beer with an earthy, herbal note. Pairs well with turkey, roasts, and other holiday fare.
New England Double India Pale Ale Subtle spice character from rye complements the increased hopping rates and focus on Mosaic hops. The characteristic smooth pillowy mouthfeel and reduced bitterness elevates the notes of peach, apricot, mango and pineapple.
Tripel Ale aged in Oak Barrels with a Mixed Culture B^3 is our Triplication that has spent an extended sleep in second use bourbon barrels along with a dose of our house mixed culture. The nose presents warming spices, vanilla, under-ripe peach, oak tannins and honey, reminding you of Sunday waffles. The flavor pops with […]
P-Funk, the 6th and final release from the 2017 Funky Town program represents the culmination of the year. To finish it off, we opted to, for the first time, introduce fruit to the mixed culture and selected peaches for their complimentary flavor. The end result is a vibrant and tart peach laden character with a […]
We aged our “34” porter in bourbon barrels along with a pile of Taza Chocolate cacao nibs for over 10 months. The barrel and nibs contributed notes of baker’s chocolate, marshmallow and coconut to go along with the existing dark chocolate, caramel and dark fruit character of the base beer creating a very delectable treat.
Medium roast coffee notes with a sweet, milky finish. Hints of semi sweet chocolate and dark fruit emerge as the beer warms. Brewed as a small pilot test batch. Contains Lactose.
Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout Rich and decadent notes of chocolate fudge, dark chocolate covered espresso beans, vanilla and toffee. The finish is sweet with a touch of oak tannin for balance.
Farmhouse IPA Aromas of spice, pine and orange peel present from this amber hued ale. Flavor starts with a touch of dark fruit and caramel then hits heavy with bold citrus peel and finishes dry.
Smoked Helles Lager Brewed using Applewood Smoked Malt, the soft aromas of campfire welcomes you then leads to flavors of mesquite and honey before finishing crisp and clean
Quadruple Ale Traditionally released by Idle Hands in celebration of the culmination of the brewing year, it was intentionally left to condition longer in the bottles than in past years to help meld the complex flavors a bit more. This longer process brought out more of the beer’s plum, prune, fig, and raisin dark fruit […]
New England IPA Take all that you know and love about our flagship NEIPA but swap the big Citra addition for a big Galaxy addition! Flavors of ripe oranges, pineapple, and melon on a pillowy and rounded body of malt.
Milk Stout Strong coffee flavors with a sweet, milky finish. Hints of semi sweet chocolate and dark fruit emerge as the beer warms. Contains lactose.
Classic British hops provide aromas of wood, tea, and a touch of fruit while the 100% English malts add notes of toast and nuts for a nuanced session ale.
American Pilsner Floral and citrus nose yields to a crisp, cracker-like malt character supporting flavors of lemon, citrus rind and fresh cut grass. The first beer inspired by and brewed for Malden. $1 per pour goes to support the restoration of effort of the WWI Monument at Devir Park
Baltic Porter Robust body with notes of bakers and semi-sweet chocolate, espresso and dark bread crust. Finishes clean from the extended lagering period.
Belgian Double IPA Strong citrus notes with a touch of tropical dankess and a slight spicy characteristic in the finish. Brewed in collaboration with Brato Brewhouse and Kitchen.
Mixed Culture Farmhouse Delicate white grape, pineapple and floral aromas with flavors of white grape, crackers and star anise. First release of Funk Town 2018.
Sour IPA Aromas of grapefruit and passionfruit coupled with flavors of candied lemons and fresh squeezed orange juice. Dry hopped with copious amounts of Simcoe, El Dorado, and Galaxy
Mixed Culture Farmhouse with Honey and Sage Notes of fresh ground pepper, freshly picked herbs and lemon peel with a touch of white wine character. Second release of Funky Town 2018.
A hoppy lager brewed with 100% New Zealand hops to celebrate our 7th Anniversary. Notes of lemon meringue, lemon-lime soda, gooseberry and white grapes.