Articles on this Page
- 10/03/18--11:36: _Lupzilla
- 10/12/18--13:41: _Redstone Red Handed
- 11/29/18--14:24: _Rosemary Reimagined
- 12/05/18--11:47: _Noonanbock
- 12/08/18--09:33: _Honeyball
- 12/22/18--09:51: _Four Horsemen (2018)
- 12/22/18--09:57: _Barrel-Aged Four Ho...
- 12/29/18--10:32: _Watchful Sun
- 10/03/18--11:36: Lupzilla
- 10/12/18--13:41: Redstone Red Handed
- 11/29/18--14:24: Rosemary Reimagined
- 12/05/18--11:47: Noonanbock
- 12/08/18--09:33: Honeyball
- 12/22/18--09:51: Four Horsemen (2018)
- 12/22/18--09:57: Barrel-Aged Four Horsemen
- 12/29/18--10:32: Watchful Sun
Mixed Culture Farmhouse IPA A mixed fermentation Farmhouse IPA featuring El Dorado hops using our 2018 house mixed culture. Flavors of white grape and lemon combine with notes of ripe mango from the El Dorado hops. Dry, effervescent and immensely tropical. The third release of the Funky Town 2018 series.
New England Double IPA Pillow soft body with intense notes of tangerine flesh, peach ring, papaya and mango. Low bitterness. Brewed in celebration of Redstone Liquors 10th anniversary.
Mixed Culture Farmhouse IPA Field beer brewed with sweet potatoes and rosemary and fermented with our house mixed culture. Fruity, herbal, slightly sour with a subtle hint of candied yams. Fourth release from Funky Town 2018.
Einbeck Style Beer Flavors or toasted wheat bread with a rich malt character followed by a light fruitiness in the finish. Brewed in honor of Greg Noonan in collaboration with Springdale. $1 per pour in the Taproom goes to the Greg Noonan Scholarship at the American Brewers Guild.
New England IPA Soft malt character with pleasant floral notes from wildflower honey. Hops bring forward flavors of melon and citrus.
Quadruple Ale Traditionally released by Idle Hands in celebration of the culmination of the brewing year, it was intentionally left to condition longer in the bottles than in past years to help meld the complex flavors a bit more. This longer process brought out more of the beer’s plum, prune, fig, and raisin dark fruit […]
Barrel-Aged Quadruple Ale Transformed by aging for over 10 months in a mix of 3rd use bourbon and rye barrels, Four Horsemen becomes much more complex with notes of dried tobacco, tootsie roll and nutmeg that compliment the existing dark, dried fruit character.
Mixed Culture Farmhouse Ale In less than 24 hours, fresh wet hops were picked at Four Star Farms of Northfield, MA then steeped in our wort before fermenting with our house mixed culture. The results, a rustic farmhouse ale with aromas of fresh tea and notes of lemon, pineapple, white grape must, and fresh cut […]